We are looking for an Applications Support Analyst for one of our top clients. If you know of someone who could be suitable with the following skills we would love to hear from you/them.
Please contact Louise on 020 8660 9999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Educated to degree level (2:1 level or equivalent) in a numerate subject, or equivalent experience gained.
- Circa 3 years + IT Applications / Business Applications support experience, to include some of the following:
o Handling queries from users.
o Basic understanding of Release Management.
o Responsibility for live systems.
o Exposure to problem tracking systems / service desk software.
o Installation and configuration of MIS/ERP applications.
o Testing & implementation of code fixes.
o Experience of working in a pressurised environment.
o Experience/knowledge of Print Production Systems & Processes a distinct advantage.
o Experience of implementing sinlge-site/multisite/multi-territory ERP systems desirable.
Technical knowledge to include:
o Basic SQL (more advanced SQL will be advantageous)
o Basic IT architecture/infrastructure understanding.
o Database software, structure, schemas (SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL etc.)
o Basic XML
- Financial systems experience (Exact, Sage, etc.).
- Print Industry & systems experience.
- Experience of dealing with software systems users.
- Experience of dealing with third party software suppliers.
- ITIL/PRINCE 2/PM Certification or awareness.
- Excellent analytical abilities and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Understand Relational database design and data access from applications
- Ability to understand SQL scripts and write stored procedures for generating data reports from database