By Richard Mallion
Today Microsoft their “SkyDrive” application for iPhone which gives users access to Microsoft’s free cloud storage service. With SkyDrive, users can upload 25 gigabytes worth of files, with a maximum individual file size of 100 megabytes.
The free iPhone application is a 4.4 megabyte download compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It requires iOS 4.0 or later. Features of the software, according to Microsoft, are:
- Access all of your SkyDrive content including files shared with you
- View recently used documents
- Upload photos or videos from your phone
- Share a link to any file using email
- Create folders. Delete files or folders