By Richard Mallion
Apple have just released iOS 5.1.1, offering several bug fixes and other improvements for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
– Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
– Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
– Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
– Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
So grab the update either over the air or via iTunes.